Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Eat a dick

Hmmm. That's all I really have to say to you out there, you know who you are. I'm still bitter. I'm bitter because you will always color my life in a negative way. I want you to know that if ever I see someone in a position that I can help them, it is because of you that I won't. Too often have I tried to help someone and it blew up in my face. I honestly believe that no good will come of me trying to help someone because "I always have to be right" or "that's not what's needed right now". Sorry. I don't know what you need, I can only be me, and love you in the way I know how. The love that was there is now only a bitter husk, gnawing at the back of my mind as the only reminder that I had those feelings for you. If we talk at all... just know that inside my head I'm speaking through many walls and filters as to not offend you, or say anything at all... surface conversation. I know in the back of my mind this peace will not last... and once again I'll speak my mind and you won't like what's there, but then again if you knew me at all you'd know that there is much much more going on under the surface.

No comments:

Post a Comment